Extend The Life of your Scopes
TIE repair and maintenance services are a great way to extend the life of your Rigid & Flexible Endoscope fleet.
Our commitment is to offer the best quality service at an affordable price.
TIE can offer a set serviceable life that can run in conjunction with your supplier’s service exchange program. Our local and international network of contacts enables us to provide a high quality option at a fraction of the replacement cost.
Rigid & Semi-Rigid Endoscopes
We have complete capabilities on most rigid scopes from 1.9mm to 10mm
- Replace rod lenses & spacers
- Replace objective windows
- Replace objective lens
- Replace inner & outer tubing
- Refibre light guide
- Replace eyepiece
- Complete rebuild of scope
We utilise only the best quality parts and hold a large inventory to help reduce downtime.
We have the capacity, engineering expertise and suitably trained TIE technicians to provide services for Rigid Endoscopes manufactured by:
- Karl Storz
- Richard Wolf
- Smith & Nephew
- ConMed Linvatec
- Henke-Sass Wolf
Like all TIE services, class leading warranty and customer services are standard for all rigid and flexible endoscope repairs.
We have the capacity, engineering expertise and suitably trained TIE technicians to provide services for Flexible Endoscopes manufactured by:
- Karl Storz – Small Diameter Fiberscopes Only
- Pentax Medical – Limited Capacity
- Olympus – Full Capacity – Large Diameter Videoscopes, Small Diameter Videoscopes and Fiberscopes
Repair and refurbishment capabilities are as below:
- Reseal / Replace Bending Rubber
- Repair/Replace Bending Section
- Clear or Replace Clogged Air / Water Channels
- Reseal / Repair / Replace Air/Water Nozzle
- Replace Biopsy Channel
- Repair / Replace Angulation System
- Repair / Replace Insertion Tubes
- Remove Fluid Contaminations
- Remove Web / Stain From Image
- Replace Image Bundle
- Repair/rewire CCD Chip
- Rewire Video Connector and Replace Video Switches
- Replace Light Bundle
We have vast knowledge and experience on all large diameter GI scopes and small diameter Video and fibre scopes.
Our ISO13485:2016 independent accreditation ensures we operate to the same processing standards as medical device manufacturers. This includes Management, Resourcing, Service Provision, Documentation, Process and Competency Assessments.