With continuous pressure to improve patient care and reduce costs, the quality and life expectancy of your surgical instruments are more important than ever.
Preventative maintenance from TIE’s skilled technicians can significantly extend the life of your instruments and reduce capital expenditures. It also demonstrates duty of care and improves user / surgeon satisfaction.
- All instruments individually inspected for safety and function
- Categories cover most instruments
- Pricing includes sharpening, re-alignment, minor welding and parts replacement
- All Instruments undergo our proprietary 3 stage surface stain removal protection and lubrication prior to despatch
- All items have their work recorded and electronically logged for traceability
- Expedited turnaround for all complete trays
Power Tools & Scopes
- We offer complete function and safety testing for scopes, power tools and their attachments
- Dismantle and clean internals
- Replace seals as required
- Re-assemble and test
TIE offers the most comprehensive preventative maintenance service available.
- Repair and alignment,
- Parts replacement,
- Tungsten carbide insert replacement,
- Welding and machining,
- Electrosurgical re-insulation and testing,
- Laser marking,
- Case cart repairs,
- Instrument customisation,
- Steriliser cleaning, and
- Much more
Keep your instruments in like new condition with scheduled preventative maintenance.