TIE is proud to offer the largest range of surgical instrument refurbishment services in Australia. We utilise the latest technologies, processes and parts from Europe and the USA to bring you a high quality, value for money solution in a timely fashion.
We offer complete replacement assemblies for a wide variety of instrumentation covering many minimally invasive surgical areas such as Urology, Arthroscopic & Laparoscopic Instrumentation including:
- Resectoscope Systems including Working Elements
- Cystoscope, Hysteroscope & Examination Sheaths
- Arthroscopic Punch & Graspers
- Flexible & Semi-Rigid Urology Graspers & Biopsy Forceps
- Optical Stent Graspers & Biopsy Forceps
- Laparoscopic Needle Holders
- Diathermy Sheaths & Insert Jaw Assemblies and many more
TIE is committed to delivering the best possible services at affordable prices.
With continuous pressure to improve patient care and reduce costs, the quality and life expectancy of your surgical instruments are more important than ever. Preventative maintenance from TIE’s skilled technicians can significantly extend the life of your instruments and reduce capital expenditures. It also demonstrates duty of care and improves user / surgeon satisfaction.
TIE provides comprehensive, proactive maintenance services for all your instruments and supplies, including:
- Repair and alignment,
- Parts replacement,
- Tungsten carbide insert replacement,
- Needle holder re-application,
- Welding and machining,
- Electrosurgical re-insulation and testing,
- Laser marking,
- Case cart repairs,
- Instrument customisation,
- Steriliser cleaning and much more.
Keep your instruments in like new condition with scheduled preventative maintenance.